Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My carbon footprint at www.footprint.wwf.org.uk was 4.48.
Three ways that contribute most to greenhouse gases is:
a) Travel
b) Food
c) Home
The average class foot print was 3.87.
The carbon footprint is the total green house gases emissions caused by one person in a direct or indirect way. By measuring the carbon footprint, according to the result a plan can be put in place to reduce it.

My carbon footprint is one of the highest compared to my classmates and this is because I waste many things or buy things without any real need. Such as changing the mobile every 6 months.
Although I am thin I love to eat a lot. I eat five times a day. The fact that I am not a vegetarian also contributes to green house gases. Travelling every year for the summer holiday also contributes to green house gases. Travelling long distances should be reduced.
Having a high carbon footprint is a very bad thing to the earth. Reducing the carbon footprint is a must for everybody who has a high carbon footprint. Reducing the carbon footprint can be done by using a carbon diet. This is an internet site that can give you some advice that will reduce your carbon emissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment